HAVE YOU READ IT?
- Things That Were Lost That You Won’t Find AgainLiving in my car, the Guild took the backseat. It was a part of me that I couldn't really sense any more, an inanimate object suddenly, and when I caught its reflection in my rear view mirror it filled me with regret.
MORE CLEAN READ ARTICLES
- Reflections on the Process of Step 8 of Alcoholics AnonymousReflections on Step 8 of Alcoholics Anonymous “Made a list of all persons we had harmed and
- 5 (Not Necessarily Good or Bad) Reasons Millennials Aren’t Going to Alcoholics AnonymousMake no mistake: if you live in a big city like NYC, LA, or Chicago, there are going to be a
- A Year of Sobriety Before Dating, You’re Kidding Right?If you’ve spent any amount of time in a sobriety community, you’ve probably heard the recommendation to wait until you’ve gotten a year of sobriety under your belt before you start dating.
- A Landmark Study on the Origins of AlcoholismIs science getting closer to curing alcoholism? Several studies conducted over the past decade implicate GABA, GAT3, and amygdala abnormalities as the possible epicenter of addiction. Baclofen, a muscle relaxant, has shown some promise, but who will fund further study now that the 55 year old drug is off patent?
- Social Connection and AddictionSince the end of the US war in Vietnam, drug and alcohol abuse have received a great deal of