Living in my car, the Guild took the backseat. It was a part of me that I couldn't really...
HAVE YOU READ IT?
- A Father’s Grief: Alcohol Addiction and LossI received this letter from a father I met on a
- Addicted to Love – How to Love your Substance AbuserYour 27 year old daughter calls late one night in a desperate state. She says through panicked sobs that she can’t live like this anymore. “Will you come and get me?” -Why is it so difficult to help the substance abuser you love get the help they need?
MORE CLEAN READ ARTICLES
- How Much Water Should You Actually Drink While Living Clean?As I sit here drinking another bottle of water contemplating living clean, I recall a few anecdotes that I haven't only grown up with but have taken to heart, is 8, 8oz glasses of water what I really need a day?
- 5 (Not Necessarily Good or Bad) Reasons Millennials Aren’t Going to Alcoholics AnonymousMake no mistake: if you live in a big city like NYC, LA, or Chicago, there are going to be a
- Cheers: Here’s to Our WealthScientists receive $100 million from the alcohol industry to “prove” moderate drinking is beneficial to your health. The study was designed to minimize evidence of harm. Internal documents reveal a particular interest in blunting the World Health Organization’s (WHO) evidence that even a single drink may be carcinogenic.
- Drinking and Smoking Early in Life May Lead to Addictions Later OnAuthor: Melissa Healy The idea of a “gateway drug” may sound like a throwback to the “Just say no”
- Social Connection and AddictionSince the end of the US war in Vietnam, drug and alcohol abuse have received a great deal of